1 large zucchini cut into slices
1 onion peeled and cut in julienne
1 garlic peeled and cut into slices
350 ml of vegetable broth
100 grams of cream cheese to taste
3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan with oil, poach the onion, garlic and zucchini.
- Keep in the fire until the zucchini is tender.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the bone.
- Empty the avocados.
- In the glass of the mixer add the avocados, the vegetable broth and the cheese.
- Season and beat. Then, add the mixture of the first step to the glass of the mixer.
- We add the olive oil. Beat the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl.
- In case we want to take the cold cream, we reserve the cream in the fridge for two hours.
- Finally, we serve the cream.