½ kilo ripe melon
70 grams of sugar
200 ml whipping cream
- In the first place, we remove the fibers and seeds from the melon. Then, remove the pulp and incorporate in the glass of the mixer. Add the sugar and beat.
- Next, we add the cream and beat.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and put it in the freezer for 40 minutes.
- After this time, remove the mold from the freezer and with the help of a spoon, let's stir it. We repeated the previous step twice more.
- When we have repeated this step, we keep the mold in the freezer for 5 hours before serving.
- After 5 hours, we can serve the ice cream. We recommend sprinkling cinnamon to taste.