If you like to drink sparkling water, you should know that it is a beverage with many health benefits. We tell you everything you need to know about her so you can drink it with ease.
The sparkling water or carbonated water is water that contains carbonic acid, this drink is also known as siphon water and when bicarbonate is added to carbonated water it is called soda. This carbonic acid causes the water to have bubbles and therefore gas. There are controversies about whether sparkling water is beneficial or harmful to health and if it should be consumed or we should opt for the consumption of mineral water without gas.
Below we present some benefits that sparkling water brings to our body:
● The sparkling water helps us to digest.
● It contains carbonic acid that helps to stimulate the secretion of gastric juices.
● It is recommended for people suffering from dyspepsia or heavy digestion.
● It is useful for decreasing the concentrations of the hormone aldosterone.
● Help control blood pressure.
● It favors the elimination of sodium through urine.
● Reduces the risk of coronary heart disease.
● Help control cholesterol levels.
● Helps control triglyceride levels.
September 11, 2018
Rate this news