Today we propose a traditional recipe of biscuit made with nuts. It is a simple dessert that we can prepare at home and we can accompany, for example, with fondant.
150 grams of flour
150 grams of sugar
100 grams of nuts
80 grams of butter
1. In a bowl we put the eggs, the sugar and the lemon zest. Beat the ingredients to obtain a cream.
2. Incorporate the flour and stir.
3. Chop the nuts.
4. Add the chopped nuts in the bowl and stir.
5. Melt the butter and add it to the bowl. We remove
6. Pour the mixture into a mold (previously smeared with butter) suitable for the oven.
7. Bake for 25 minutes at 210ºC.
8. After the time we serve our sponge cake
September 28, 2018
Rate this news