A fruit as rich as healthy, ideal to consume at this time, we leave you the 10 benefits of cherries:
- They are antioxidants, because they contain anthocyanins that help in the reduction of heart diseases.
- They contain melatonin, an antioxidant that helps regulate heart rhythm and sleep cycles.
- Cherries are an excellent source of beta-carotene (vitamin A) with portions of this nutrient well above cranberries and strawberries.
- Are rich in vitamins C, E, potassium, magnesium, iron, folic acid and fiber.
- They are known as "brain foods", since they have been shown to help brain health and in the prevention of memory loss.
- They can reduce inflammation and the symptoms of arthritis and gout.
- Your regular intake reduces the risk of diabetes.
- They are a good source of fiber that is important for digestive health.
- Due to the low contribution of calories, they are ideal for diets.
- They have anti-inflammatory power, cherries can act to reduce pain; are highly recommended for the pain of tendons and muscles due to excess exercise.
June 21, 2018
Valora esta noticia