Pasta is one of the most consumed foods in the world and ravioli are a fun option to enjoy it in comparison of the classic spaghetti or macaroni. They can be made with a meat filling but it is also very common to prepare them with spinach. You will also need walnuts, fresh cheese, pine nuts, garlic, pepper, parsley and oil.
For six people
- ½ kilo of ravioli stuffed with meat
- 150 grams of walnuts
- 200 grams of fresh cheese
- 200 grams of pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- Cook the ravioli 10 minutes in boiling water with salt.
- Meanwhile, we crush the peeled nuts, pine nuts, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and fresh cheese in a blender. Add a half glass of oil and beat to get a cream.
- When the ravioli are cooked, drain, arrange in a dish and mix it with the sauce.
- They should be served very hot.
IMAGE OF www.greatbritishchefs.com