In today´s publication we propose this recipe for pasta salad with tuna.
300 grams of spiral type macaroni
100 grams of tuna
80 grams of red pepper
50 grams of fresh cheese
70 grams of corn
2 salad tomatoes
4 chopped boiled eggs
½ purple onion cut in julienne
Olives to taste (with or without bone)
- First, we cook the pasta in plenty of water and salt to taste. The cooking time will be marked by the manufacturer. After that time, we drained the pasta and reserved.
- In parallel, we cook the eggs. When the eggs are cooked, cut them into quarters and reserve.
- Next, peel the onion and cut it into julienne.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into medium pieces.
- Wash the red pepper and chop it into small pieces.
- In a bowl, pour the pasta, the eggs, the onion, the tomatoes, the red pepper, the tuna, the olives, the corn and the fresh cheese.
- Remove the ingredients, seasoned and sprinkle with vinegar and olive oil. We remove again and serve