Melon, along with watermelon or nectarine, is one of the favorite fruits of summer for its sweet taste, freshness and because it can be used in sweet and savory dishes. With this recipe you can prepare at home a delicious melon ice cream.
½ kilo ripe melon
70 grams of sugar
200 ml whipping cream
- In the first place, we remove the fibers and seeds from the melon. Then, remove the pulp and incorporate in the glass of the mixer. Add the sugar and beat.
- Next, we add the cream and beat.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and put it in the freezer for 40 minutes.
- After this time, remove the mold from the freezer and with the help of a spoon, let's stir it. We repeated the previous step twice more.
- When we have repeated this step, we keep the mold in the freezer for 5 hours before serving.
- After 5 hours, we can serve the ice cream. We recommend sprinkling cinnamon to taste.