The creams are one of the most popular desserts in Colombia, originally from the Andean region of the country.
10 cups of whole milk
3 egg yolks
2 cups of sugar
Raisins to taste
Cinnamon powder to taste
- In a saucepan over the fire pour the milk. Boil the milk over low heat.
- With the help of a spoon remove the cream that forms on top of the milk and reserve in another saucepan.
- Repeat the process as many times as necessary until there is no cream in the milk.
- In another saucepan add the sugar and 1 cup of milk (left over from the previous saucepan).
- We keep on fire and stir
- Beat the yolks and add them to the previous saucepan.
- We add the cream and raisins.
- Mix over low heat for 15 minutes
- After the time, pour the cream into the containers that will be used in your presentation.
- Sprinkle cinnamon.
- Let it cool and serve.